Over 30 years of Excellence
- Dangerous Dogs April 17, 2020 - As the entire UK is in lockdown because of the Corona virus, it is very likely that plenty of dog owners are spending more time at home than they usually would have.
- Covid-19 Conviction Overturned April 15, 2020 - We wrote recently about Marie Dinou who was convicted by North Tyneside Magistrates’ Court for breaching the Coronavirus Act 2020 by refusing to tell the police why she was at Newcastle Train Station.
- Woman convicted of breaching Coronavirus laws April 3, 2020 - Marie Dinou, 41, was fined £660 by North Tyneside Magistrates’ Court on Monday the 30th March 2020 after being arrested for breaching the Coronavirus Act 2020.
- Coronavirus – what does the law say about leaving your home? April 3, 2020 - The Coronavirus Act 2020 introduced sweeping changes to life in the UK and makes many things that were previously normal everyday activities crimes.
- Coronavirus offences March 27, 2020 - As part of the emergency response to the coronavirus/COVID-19 outbreak in the United Kingdom, Parliament has granted the government drastic new powers to curtail the freedom and liberty of people within the UK.
- Harassment: protecting the victims August 14, 2018 - In this third and final part of our harassment series we will look at what victims can do to protect themselves from stalkers and harassers.
- Harassment: defending an allegation August 14, 2018 - This is the second post in our harassment series. Previously we looked at what harassment and stalking are. In the next post, we’ll look at what you can do if you are the victim of a stalker.
- Harassment: when contacting somebody goes too far August 14, 2018 - This is the first in a short series of blog posts on harassment and stalking. This post will look at what stalking and harassment mean in criminal law.